Advertising Photography

 

1. What do you like about your image?
- It highlights the round and smooth edges of the headphones through the composition of various angles of light.
2. What would you have done differently in your process that would have changed the outcome of the image?
- I would've used a lighter backdrop to reflect more light onto my subject during the photo-taking process, prior to editing.
3. What photoshop techniques did you use?
- I composited multiple images using layer masks to isolate the subject and used the spot healing tool to remove smudges, print, and headphone ports. I then added a background with a color splash as well as text. Afterward, I added an outer glow, drop shadow, and gradient overlay using the text editor. Finally, I used the camera raw filter to make slight adjustments.
4. What font did you use?
- I used "Academy Engraved LET."
​5.  Why did you choose that font?
- I chose this font because it appeared to be simplistic, yet elegant, and I thought it would work well with a color gradient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Photographers